brand-180516

0

Another MBT Winner! I recently purchased the white with gray trim version. It's a great spring/summer shoe and lighter weight than the solid gray oxford I've worn for several months. Extremely comfortable from the start--no breaking in period at all. Certainly I would agree with the warning to "order up" a size! As usual, Logohoo service cannot be beat. I appreciate them so much since I do not live near a metropolitan area where MBTs are easily accessible. (Or even heard of!!)

Footwear-brand:brand-180516

brand-180516 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on brand-180516 footwear style. But we can tell you, brand-180516 style is made from us in China. Do you like brand-180516 style footwear? If brand-180516 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style brand-180516 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment