footwear-180423

0

As other reviews have mentioned you need to size up a size or half a size. I usually wear M 8 1/2 and the 9\'s I have are a perfect fit. They are very comfortable but if you have wide feet beware. I have narrow feet and they feel a little tight. Nothing that really bothers me, but other flip flops I\'ve had I can easily slide on and off.When I walk they do squeak quite a bit. Not sure if it\'s the pair I got or all. I have a pair of leather reefs that I love. I could wear those all day in comfort. I don\'t think I would wear these if I had to do a lot of walking.

Footwear-brand:footwear-180423

footwear-180423 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear-180423 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear-180423 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear-180423 style footwear? If footwear-180423 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear-180423 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment