footwear-181467

0

Classy, sexy and comfortable... Great boots. I have ample calves and these just fit...maybe a little tight but they will give over time. There's an elastic area to allow for this. They do come up quite high, so be ready for that. I'm 5'3''tall with average length legs and they come about an inch below my knee. They have a sleek sexy look to them appropriate for work with skirts or for anytime. They are also very comfortable with room inside for additional inserts if you like. I will likely get some gel pads for under the ball of my feet to make them really cushy. The toe area is well designed with the currently popular "almond" shape, which does not pinch or squeeze toes at all. I'm very happy with these. The leather is nice quality...although I'm not 100% sure that the insides are leather...wish I knew.

Footwear-brand:footwear-181467

0 comments:

Post a Comment