footwear-180155

0

Almost Professional- With the foot problems associated with aging, it is difficult to find shoes that meet my comfort criteria, but look good enough to wear to the office. The Jupiter does both. I don't really think they are attractive, certainly not as attractive as many shoes on the market. However, they are comfortable. I've also been surprised to receive compliments on them, primarily from others of my age (50) who are also looking for comfortable, dressier shoes. No matter how much trotting I need to do around the office (cement floors), how far I walk to lunch and back (pavement, cement, etc), or how many errands I run after my workday (even grocery-getting or the mall), my feet are still bouncing back healthy and happy on the egg-crate cushioning. Kudos for the Jupiter. I now own the shoe in black Nubuck, dark brown and navy. One caution, though. Be careful not to pull the strap too snugly if you have circulation issues. I have accidentally done so a time or two and not even noticed it until I stood up after a long stint at the computer. Then it's plain for me (and everyone else) to see that I should have buckled up in the next hole on the strap. I have a narrow heel, yet this shoe works well for me.

Footwear-brand:footwear-180155

footwear-180155 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear-180155 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear-180155 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear-180155 style footwear? If footwear-180155 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear-180155 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment