footwear-180160

0

Already broke in. Great shoe right out of the box. There was no break in period, they fit good and were comfortable the first day I wore them, walking about two miles that day. It's hard to tell they are steel toe; they are so light and comfortable. This is my second pair of Timberlands and they will not be my last. I ordered a half size smaller than I usually wear and they fit perfect. I have a narrow foot (C width) with a high arch and they fit well.

Footwear-brand:footwear-180160

footwear-180160 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear-180160 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear-180160 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear-180160 style footwear? If footwear-180160 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear-180160 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment