brand-181360

0

Comfortable, cushiony slipper - I bought these slippers for my husband for our anniversary, but he picked them out. He is very picky about footwear in general, so I couldn't chose for him. We looked in every shoe store in our area first, trying to find the right pair. We live in NJ, just outside of NYC, and we have lots of stores, but found that there isn't much choice in men?s slippers. After striking out at the stores/malls, I had him look at the Logohoo website. I always have such good luck finding shoes at Logohoo and, sure enough, he found what he wanted. He likes the Foamtreads Troon that he picked out very much, says they are very cushioned and comfortable. He likes that he can wear them outside to get the paper, sit on our deck, etc. All in all, he is satisfied with them and happy with his anniversary gift.

Footwear-brand:brand-181360

0 comments:

Post a Comment