footwear-181426

0

Comfortable shoes - These shoes feel as good as they look. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn in my 51 years of life. Maybe, I am getting older and more tolerate but, I don't think so, if anything I am getting more picky as I become more seasoned. As a health care faculty member teaching in a major university I am on my feet most of the time with students and residents. These shoes are so comfortable and stylish, I receive compliments on them all the time. Excellent job Zengara! The only problem I have with these shoes is finding my size, I grew up in pre-hormone food stuffs, so my feed are the normal size 8M :), most of the shoe stores in my area stock 9M>. Famous last words, this is one comfortable shoe! You may quote me on that.

Footwear-brand:footwear-181426

0 comments:

Post a Comment