footwear-181491

0

Comfy and "smart"… but I don't like them - First - I love Logohoo and have ordered (and kept) lots of shoes from them! These, however, were a mistake for me. I was looking for a very low heel shoe to wear with slacks... nicer as opposed to more casual. These shoes are comfortable - with a low heel. I kept them and wore them already. They are slightly uncomfortable where the elastic strap crosses - something I'm sure I'd get used to if I wore them more so, BUT - while wearing them the first day, I decided they are too traditional and matronly looking shoes and not my style. Now I don't like them - although they are comfortable. I wish I hadn't worn them because now I'm stuck with them. I'm hoping they will work for my 76 year old mother.

Footwear-brand:footwear-181491

0 comments:

Post a Comment