brand-181759

0

Did not meet expectations - I wear a size 7.5 WW, have high arches and bunions on both feet. The widest part of my foot is across the toes. I stand, sit and walk often at work -which was the purpose for which I was buying these shoes. These shoes are attractive and the style/look would work well with skirts, pants capri pants. Unfortunately, they were snug in the width (I can't believe this company would call that a WW! -it felt like an "M" width.), no room to spare in the length, snug in the heel and no arch support. My feet began to ache immediately and I could tell that should I continue to wear these shoes around the house that blisters would form on both heels rather quickly. The construction of the shoe did not live up to what I would expect from the parent company (it looks and feels "cheap") so overall I was not pleased recommend that you keep looking for a pair of shoes if your feet match the description of my foot at the beginning of this review, and you want to use these for work. Good luck.

Footwear-brand:brand-181759

0 comments:

Post a Comment