footwear-181755

0

Desert Trek and are considering this style, then buy 1/2 size down from your DT size. I wear an 11 in the DT and in these I ended up taking a 10.5. Now, for the comfort. These are as comfortable, if not more, than my Desert Treks. Right out of the box they felt good. My only complaint was I couldn't get used to the strings not coming up the shaft of the boot, but that was quickly taken care of with a leather punch. I love these boots and I'm sure they're going to go as far as my other Clarks. The boot looks good, I have already had people asking about them. They have a cool retro look about them (I'm 35 and missed out on the 60s swinging London period). Comfort, class, style. 3 important things to look for in a shoe, and they're Clarks so you know you're getting something good. About Logohoo. I've been ordering from Logohoo for about 8 years now and am always impressed with the excellent service they provide. I ordered these Monday at 3 pm (EST) and they were at my door on Tuesday 10:30 am. Amazing. The customer service at Logohoo is top notch and if you need to exchange anything they make it so easy. If I wasn't a "people person", I wouldn't even bother with stores anymore.

Footwear-brand:footwear-181755

0 comments:

Post a Comment