brand-179893

0
Footwear-brand:brand-179893

brand-179893 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on brand-179893 footwear style. But we can tell you, brand-179893 style is made from us in China. Do you like brand-179893 style footwear? If brand-179893 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style brand-179893 and print your brand on it. related:OV-88882

A recent convert - I loved these shoes from the minute I put them on. It's comfortable with a solid medium heel. I have problems with my ankles so rarely wear heels (this is as high as I go) was surprised how comfortable this shoe was. I'm a standard 38.5 had no problems with the sizing, but I find that sometimes the European sizing isn't translated accurately into American sizing, so would prefer all European shoes be advertised in their original sizing, as these were.

0 comments:

Post a Comment