footwear179809

0
Footwear-brand:footwear179809

footwear179809 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear179809 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear179809 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear179809 style footwear? If footwear179809 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear179809 and print your brand on it.

A distinctive shoe, but very heavy. To be honest, when I saw this shoe online, it reminded me of the hooves of Clydesdale horses. Still, I ordered it because it was different and the heel looked sturdy and both those things are true. However, because the heel is so thick and the arch so steep, it is almost like wearing a wedge, which I personally find uncomfortable to walk in. This shoe is also as heavy as it looks, which may make long-term wear difficult. The arch support seemed good for the short time I had it on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment