footwear179800

0
Footwear-brand:footwear179800

footwear179800 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear179800 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear179800 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear179800 style footwear? If footwear179800 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear179800 and print your brand on it.

A beautiful and affordable sandal. I bought a sandal by MIA, bought on the same "platform" i.e. sole/heel unit, last year. I found it so comfortable and pretty that I wore it all the time, and so when I saw this at Logohoo, I knew it was a must-have. The beauty of the shoe, to me, is that it seems minimal, bare, summery, but unlike some of the utterly flat thong-style sandals that I have tried, it holds your foot and is comfortable to walk in. And as a short person, I appreciate the slight lift that this sandal gives. The styling is sophisticated and modern and I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment