footwear179811

0
Footwear-brand:footwear179811

footwear179811 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear179811 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear179811 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear179811 style footwear? If footwear179811 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear179811 and print your brand on it.

A great shoe - I'm 6' tall and have hammer toes-two good reasons not to wear heels. With my son's upcoming wedding, I of course, want to look nice so I figured I would have to sacrifice comfort for style. Was I surprised when I slipped into these shoes. The material is flexible so it molds around your foot and the cushion inside the heel makes them even more comfortable. The heel is not that high and they are easy to walk in. Another plus I discovered is they are narrow enough. My foot is narrow and dress shoes often gap around my arch, but this shoe fits perfectly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment