brand-180538

0

Beautiful shoe and great detailing. I did order a 1/2 size up, which proved a good choice. A gorgeous shoe that can be quite versatile. The only thing I struggle with is that I have a wide foot and my little pinky toes almost peek out/hang out in the cut outs near the toe bed of the shoe. This is not a design flaw; it's simply my foot. Just be aware of this possibility if you have a wide foot (such as a D like me).

Footwear-brand:brand-180538

brand-180538 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on brand-180538 footwear style. But we can tell you, brand-180538 style is made from us in China. Do you like brand-180538 style footwear? If brand-180538 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style brand-180538 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment