footwear-180476

0

Awkward fit - I love the look of the shoe but somehow it just doesn't fit right. It rubs on the outside of the left foot and made a sore. The lumpy insole is kind of hard to get used to. This is my second attempt with the shoe the 5 was too small. I exchanged for the 5 1/2. Now the toe box fits better but it's rubbing on the side and the heel...going to try to keep breaking it in...but if I still had the box I'd probably return it and try something else. Hoping to make it work.

Footwear-brand:footwear-180476

footwear-180476 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear-180476 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear-180476 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear-180476 style footwear? If footwear-180476 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear-180476 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment