footwear-180624

0

Beautiful shoe that makes me feel more graceful before I ever take a step! I like the non-holed strap, as I have slender ankles and can make fast adjustments if my feet swell while dancing. I appreciate the black sole (some other brands of similar style have natural colored sole and it stands out against the black shoe). Seems well made. Ordered a 1/2 size larger than usual since I'm having forefoot and toe pain, and will pad slightly to move foot back slightly in shoe to get more width at trouble spots. Even though I have flat arches, my feet look nice (little overhang along sides). My first pair of Blochs and I'm impressed.

Footwear-brand:footwear-180624

footwear-180624 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear-180624 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear-180624 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear-180624 style footwear? If footwear-180624 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear-180624 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment