footwear-180393

0

Back saver. Super comfortable slipper acts like a shock absorber as I walk on tiled floors throughout my house. Love the adjustable hook and loop. I have the slide and thong styles. Even with my narrow feet, both styles work. Holds up great with washing (air dry only). I keep multiple pairs and rotate when they need washing.

Footwear-brand:footwear-180393

footwear-180393 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear-180393 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear-180393 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear-180393 style footwear? If footwear-180393 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear-180393 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment