footwear-180572

0

Best flat sandal with style to spare - This sandal is so comfortable and they look fabulous with almost every outfit. This is actually my second pair. I bought a pair in desert tan and loved them so much, I had to have another. I might get a pair in one of the other great colors Chinese laundry kicked out! I love the response I get from the girls when I wear them. They are definitely a a€?Where did you get those?a€? type of shoe. What I love about this sandal is how the look goes from one extreme to another, like when I wear them with my skinny jeans; I roll the cuff up and let the ties flow so they have a boot effect going on. The order process was amazing as well. Logohoo was easy to order with. My package was at the door in a blink via ups using the standard option. Ita€?s always nice to have a great online shopping experience.

Footwear-brand:footwear-180572

0 comments:

Post a Comment