footwear-180640

0

Best Boot EVER! I have been wanting a pair of cowboy boots for quite some time. I had two very old (and cool) cowboy boots from way back when (that I loved) but they "broke" and could not be fixed. I found this boot at Logohoo and was intrigued with the arch support and the shock absorbency they touted in the description (I have a bad back and I can't just wear any shoe). The look was GREAT - I especially liked the squared toe and the color of these boots (I got the black and silverish coloring). They were so comfortable right out of the box. I was at first surprised how snug they fit (I usually wear Danskos...) but they hugged my feet and they never hurt. I can walk all day in them and my feet and back are fine! LOVE this boot!!! Will be a repeat customer when the time comes.

Footwear-brand:footwear-180640

0 comments:

Post a Comment