footwear-180636

0

Best 4E sandal, but could be a little better - I was pleasantly surprised to find this in the 4E section. It is a pretty good looking shoe, considering the fact that most of the 4E shoes are ugly, especially for sandals. It's really comfortable when you first put it on and walk short distances. However, I bought it specifically for Vegas and I got blisters on my feet after walking along only half the strip and back. I guess one could argue that it's not made for walking but I see people in sandals all the time walking far and not getting blisters. Anyway, the grey sock is distracting to the design. I wish it were black to blend in with the shoe. I do wish that they make a 5E or 6E shoe because my feet are extremely wide. (I have to buy it one size bigger just to fit my width). Overall it's a great shoe and will continue to by Propét shoes.

Footwear-brand:footwear-180636

0 comments:

Post a Comment