brand-180004

0

After one winter of fairly easy wear, the heel on the left boot started to separate from the shoe. I called the Flagship store in Montreal to see if they offer repairs or if there is any guarantee on their product. There is no guarantee on the boot itself other than a 6-month waterproof guarantee. I paid $300 for this, supposedly amazing, winter shoe that fell apart after one winter. Now, if I want to continue to wear them I was told to find a good shoemaker who can rebuild them. I have to buy new boots, basically. I will not buy from them again. The boots are comfortable and the one that did not fall apart is warm, but the fact that they charge what they do for 'craftsmanship' and do back it up is awful.

Footwear-brand:brand-180004

brand-180004 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on brand-180004 footwear style. But we can tell you, brand-180004 style is made from us in China. Do you like brand-180004 style footwear? If brand-180004 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style brand-180004 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment