footwear-180080

0

Adorable! I just received these shoes today, which I ordered yesterday and by surprise they sent them to me overnight. They are really adorable! Unfortunately I listened to most of the testimonials on here which said to order a half size larger which was a big mistake :( These shoes are true to size. I have to send them back now because they are too big. The appearance of them are sooo cute. I'm so mad I have to wait another couple of days for the new pair to come. The only complaint I had was some of the sole was lifting and I didn't even put them on yet. So they would have had to go back anyway. Adorable pic though! Definitely Buy!!! They are sooo cute!

Footwear-brand:footwear-180080

footwear-180080 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear-180080 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear-180080 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear-180080 style footwear? If footwear-180080 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear-180080 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment