brand-180078

0

Adrienne T-Straps - I own the multi colored. I have six pairs of Frye shoes and boots and never had a problem with the soles on any of their products like these. They are to thin and are almost worn out in a month old. I am going to have rubber soles put on them so I can keep them. I love Frye shoes and Logohoo reviews and service. It's great.

Footwear-brand:brand-180078

brand-180078 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on brand-180078 footwear style. But we can tell you, brand-180078 style is made from us in China. Do you like brand-180078 style footwear? If brand-180078 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style brand-180078 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment