brand-180007

0

A good looking winter boot, which can be hard to find. These are warm and a well made. No arch support or much padding in the insole makes them not a comfortable as I would like. I bought them a bit larger to fit thick socks in. The socks make them nice and warm but I will add an insole compensate for the comfort deficiency. The 15 inch calf also makes them a bit snug for me as I my calves are between 15 inches and 16 inches, but I can get them zippered up and they are breaking in well.

Footwear-brand:brand-180007

brand-180007 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on brand-180007 footwear style. But we can tell you, brand-180007 style is made from us in China. Do you like brand-180007 style footwear? If brand-180007 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style brand-180007 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment