footwear-180017

0

A wonderful, dressier, walking shoe. This is a fabulous product. Every day, I walk long distances on city streets and I never feel uncomfortable or "foot-fatigued." I did spray the Allrounder Mephisto Master with waterproofing--because I thought that the shoe's looks might deteriorate in bad weather. This did not really help--as the shoe definitely has shown wear--after I got caught in the rain. If you need to accommodate orthotics, you might need a larger size--my orthotics make the shoe a little tight. The "Master's" most important feature is that it looks good (a bit more dressy) and it gives the wearer tremendous comfort.

Footwear-brand:footwear-180017

footwear-180017 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear-180017 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear-180017 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear-180017 style footwear? If footwear-180017 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear-180017 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment