footwear-180103

0
Footwear-brand:footwear-180103

footwear-180103 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear-180103 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear-180103 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear-180103 style footwear? If footwear-180103 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear-180103 and print your brand on it.

A great slip-on, casual shoe. I have received several compliments since wearing them. I wear a 7.5 in other shoes, but normally have to order an 8 in Keens, as they run a little short in the toe box. But these are a 7.5 and are a little roomy length-wise. However, I was able to fit in a very thick orthotic with ease and so the extra room was perfect for me. I would highly recommend these for comfort at work, or while going around town. Great for walking, shopping and other daily activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment