footwear-179934

0

A very cute shoe and more comfortable than most ballet flats. Nice construction and good quality soft leather. The top opening pinches a bit around that "knuckle" below my big toe, but I'm still breaking them in and it's becoming better with time. Fit is a little smaller than usual - I kept a 7.5 where I would usually wear a 7. Love the extra wide width availability - kudos to both Naturalizer and Logohoo for carrying different widths!

Footwear-brand:footwear-179934

footwear-179934 style display here is one of our footwear brand vicegerent production products. I think you may know the brand on footwear-179934 footwear style. But we can tell you, footwear-179934 style is made from us in China. Do you like footwear-179934 style footwear? If footwear-179934 style is you want, please contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com. We can make one that be similitude as style footwear-179934 and print your brand on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment